Sunday, June 04, 2006

Footie Feelings

Oh Those Korean Boys!

I've just come across the following comments over at partypooper blog. I hope
you don't mind me reproducing it Scott - I thought it was classic!

"It's a picture of the Korean soccer team in training. It seems that
they were having a split-squad relay race and this is the winning team.

Question 1: When having split-squad relay races, is it a requirement to
form a 'love train' formation while watching other members race?

Question 2: In soccer, is it an acceptable act of celebration to reach around
another player and grab his crotch? Or is this just a Korean guy thing?

Question 3: When another guy does grab your crotch, do you have to enjoy
it as much as Kim Dong-jin (front-left) seems to be? Or is it just sports etiquette
to refrain from the natural impulse to elbow the pepper-picker in the gut?"

QEK: What do you think? Personally, I think it's pretty hot but then again that's just
me!

No comments: