A former UK parish councillor has married a son of Osama bin Laden following a "fairytale romance" in Egypt and is making plans for when he will be able to obtain a visa to come and live with her.
Jane Felix-Browne, 51, who recently resigned from her post as a councillor in Moulton, Cheshire, said yesterday that she married Omar Osama bin Laden, 27, the al-Qaida leader's fourth eldest son, who works as a scrap metal dealer in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Mrs Felix-Browne, an interior designer before she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis nine years ago, says the couple fell in love after Mr bin Laden saw her riding a horse near the Great Pyramid of Giza in September. They were married in Islamic ceremonies in Egypt and Saudi Arabia in April. "I married the man I fell in love with," she told the Guardian. "I married a very quiet, a very kind man. It was a fairytale romance." (Source: UK Guardian.)
QEK: Oh please - then she runs off to all the press at every opportunity - if this doesn't bring him out of hiding nothing will.
QEK:If you really were in love, I hardly think you'd be behaving in this quite obvious way you old trout. I have no opinion on Osama as I have no evidence - but I've heard you on air several times today you transparent creature.
Even the article Guardian was written 'tongue in cheek' but I doubt you'd realise that.
"I didn't want anyone to find out" . "I didn't want any sensationalism" : Just two of the many quotes I've heard you saying today as you have talked at length and creating exactly what you say you didn't want. What a strange way of going about things.
Perhaps you should take a leaf out of Camilla's book although I doubt that would suit your objective (s).
Even the article Guardian was written 'tongue in cheek' but I doubt you'd realise that.
"I didn't want anyone to find out" . "I didn't want any sensationalism" : Just two of the many quotes I've heard you saying today as you have talked at length and creating exactly what you say you didn't want. What a strange way of going about things.
Perhaps you should take a leaf out of Camilla's book although I doubt that would suit your objective (s).

No comments:
Post a Comment