
As an expat' in a foreign land, I used to miss all the TV shows from back home until I came across various sites where I could download a selection of movies, TV shows and music - for a fee! Subsequently I discovered bit torrents and associated sites where I could do the same with more reliability in terms of selection / availability and absolutely free. A few days ago I stumbled upon the box.bz where I can literally download & watch all my favourite shows within a day of them being screened in the UK in a lot of cases.
It's just great to tune into the goings on in Weatherfield / Coronation Street when I'm sat here in the middle of Asia (some might say that's sad). Highly recommended!
I have also found Azareus to be the best free torrent client for handling the downloads.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:
Post a Comment