
What Really Happened?
A few weeks ago I watched a new documentary entitled "In Plane Sight"
about the events at The Pentagon on 9/11. Initially I was very skeptical
and probably, like you now, was groaning in my brain "oh shit - not some
mad-cap conspiracy theory!". However, after watching the well presented
and informative narrative (with considerable supporting evidence) for a while
I became slightly less skeptical and by the end was moved enough to do some
research of my own through my trusty friend 'Google'.
I'm not going to relate the evidence or arguments either way but rather ask
you to research it for yourselves. I'm still not sure why, where, when or what
but I am now 100% convinced that The Pentagon was not hit by an aircraft.
As an introduction to your search for the truth (or something close to it), take
a look at the following:
Click For Pentagon 9/11 Introductory Video
Something just doesn't ring true about the official events of that day and I think
we've all lost sight of that in the tragedy of human loss. Maybe now it's time we
started asking some pertinent questions.

No comments:
Post a Comment