Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Black Donnellys









It's not often that a new TV show airs and I feel that 'wow' factor but the 'The Black
Donnellys' currently showing on NBC has just that and a bit more! The plot centres
around American Irish brothers who get mixed up with and become part of the mob.
It's extremely well written, casted and directed. It's certainly filled the void left
where 'The Sopranos' once were in my gangster 'must see' genre.

To add to it's appeal, there is lots of eye candy to boot! My favourite is the leading
man 'Tommy' played by Jonathan Tucker (above) who in Episode 2 has to strip
down to his briefs while disposing of a corpse and then treats us to a shower scene
briefs and all. I never could resist a leading man.

If it comes your way, don't miss it but in the meantime you can check out all the
details and clips / storyline on their website which incidentally is also one of the
best I've scene in capturing the mood of the show:


No comments: