Saturday, December 10, 2005

Getting In The Spirit....


Despite the fact that I'll actually be lucky if I get a day off at
Christmas (they're not big on holidays in Korea), I'm getting almost
festive. I've even got a tiny tree with flashing 'fairy lights' recently
bought from Homeplus for 19,000W which I thought was quite a snip. In
addition, I've put some calendars depicting snow scenes sent to me by
friends in Europe.Today I've been out Christmas shopping and bought a
couple of kids toys and a pair of trainers for myself (just couldn't
resist).

It's so bloody cold outside and I'm a bit knackered after a day on the
shop that I've decided to stay in tonight with a bottle of Chilean red
and a downloaded movie. This is unheard of on a Friday but I think I'm
going down with a cold and have a big night out tomorrow...... I think
that's all as I just have no energy.....

No comments: