
A couple of days ago I was channel hopping when I stumbled upon a channel
and what has to be one of the strangest looking men I've ever seen in my life.
On further investigation it turned out to be Korean highly accomplished fashion
designer Andre Kim. Apparently this old 'luvvie' is well known for penciled eye
brows, white make-up and what can only be desribed as a very 'unique' hairstyle
(oxymoron in this case).
As can be seen below, the effect is a cross between the 'brush-over' and until now
never seen 'boot polish' style. I mean for God sake this is a top fashion designer!
Whilst the wearing of the same style and colour suit 365 days of the year and
trademark make-up applied with a spade is eccentric, the hair must go. Andre, have
a word with yourself (please) for your own sake!

Profile
Born in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, in 1935
Educational background: Graduated from Hanyeong High School,
Graduated from the Kukje Fashion Design Academy.
Professional background: Founded Salon Andre Kim in 1962, Chief designer
of the 1981 Miss Universe beauty pageant, named UNICEF Goodwill
Ambassador in 2003.
Awards: Cultural Merit Award from Italy, 1982 Presidential Culture & Art Medal,
1997 MBC Honorary Award etc..............

No comments:
Post a Comment