Monday, November 14, 2005

Back To Blogging!


After having my previous cyber home hacked by a couple of morons
(and on that I have no further comment) , I'm back blogging. It's a really
gorgeous sunny Autumn day in Korea - it certainly helped to blow away
the cob webs of last nights excess! A friend also dropped me an email
this morning from the land down under with the above attachment which
also brought a big smile (I said smile) to my face.

I was just fleetingly interrupted in mid flow by the Korean census woman
knocking down my door (almost literally). She paid me a visit a few days
ago but, due to inability of language on both our parts, seemed to give up.
However, she arrived armed with an English instruction sheet today so I
was forced to comply and complete the bloody thing. I was tempted to tell
her that I was Uzbek - but she looked so thrilled with herself that I didn't have
the heart.

I'm off out today with a friend to take some snaps with my latest 'boy toy' -
an Olympus 800 - 8 megapixels and 256mb whatever all that means.
Taking the shots is easy but unfortunately the downloading software is in
Korean and so it takes me an age to work it out.

Time for a shower..........

No comments: