
I've spent half the morning attempting to download this movie from
Bearshare.com.By all accounts it's doing great in terms of both
audience and revenue to the extent where the studio is now extending
the amount of cinemas where it will be screened.From what I've read,
it was seen as a minority movie and therefore only screened in limited
areas. Apparently it's proved a box office hit to gay and str8 alike.
Maybe at last there is a hint that it is possible to make a movie where
the characters just happen to be gay and not have it filed under
'minority interest'.
In the meantime, I wish it would get just a little less popular so I can
actually download it.......
Click Here For BEARSHARE

3 comments:
Nice site!
[url=http://maqydmfp.com/tkfp/dnst.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yaxmalhu.com/npjb/nspf.html]Cool site[/url]
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
Well done!
http://maqydmfp.com/tkfp/dnst.html | http://mocgvoqc.com/ncgk/azcp.html
Post a Comment