Saturday, February 24, 2007

David Hicks


Col. Moe Davies (prosecution) and Mjr. Michael Mori (defence) in the case of Australian
David Hicks who has now spent longer than some senior Taliban officials in that Cuban
hell hole. Google the case please as it's not one that I can claim to have the ability or
knowledge to fully understand and that's the whole point of the defence counsel ( given
restrictions of access, hearsay evidence, evidence by torture etc etc')

I do think that David's plight is a travesty of justice and that his Government should be
ashamed
of doing nothing to stand up against the real Tyranny of the current US
administration
who should themselves be on trial for war crimes against humanity.

On a lighter note (and not making light of the above) - Mjr Michael Mori is extremely
charismatic, extremely fit and just like Tom Cruise in the movie I think he's going to
win the day. I hope so. I'm in love.......

*Forgot to mention - after 5 years he's still in Guantanamo awaiting an opportunity
to be heard in court.

More info....................................

No comments: