


I've just read an interesting article about the rise of gay love
in Russia and what is being described as the "lavender" invasion.
One of my first loves was a Russian called Yuri (honestly that was
his name!) - I was around 25 and he was about 21 at the time
(living with an older guy in his 50's who 'rescued' him from the old
Soviet Union). He was a real charmer and had a great body - God
I better calm down! I wonder what became of him?
If I was living in Europe, I'd certainly take a weekend break behind
the iron (or lavender) curtain nowadays!
Full article click HERE
in Russia and what is being described as the "lavender" invasion.
One of my first loves was a Russian called Yuri (honestly that was
his name!) - I was around 25 and he was about 21 at the time
(living with an older guy in his 50's who 'rescued' him from the old
Soviet Union). He was a real charmer and had a great body - God
I better calm down! I wonder what became of him?
If I was living in Europe, I'd certainly take a weekend break behind
the iron (or lavender) curtain nowadays!
Full article click HERE

No comments:
Post a Comment