Friday, December 22, 2006

Ho Ho Homo!!!


It's been one of the wierdest weeks I can remember for lots of reasons but
on this occassion more to do with other people's indiscretions and 'balls ups'
rather than my own. I'd love to go into the juicy details but unfortunately my
need for anonymity in this country prevents me. Suffice to say I've loved every
bloody minute of it...........

Well it's another Christmas in Korea for yours truly and it certainly isn't the
great shakes that it is in the West. I will be off on Monday and then back at it
Tuesday but have a few days off after 26th so might mince to Japan for a few days
- it's the back combed hair that does it for me every time. I'm going to spend this
weekend in another city with mostly Korean friends and plan to get as drunk as a
skunk.............

So until we meet again, have a good one, be safe and have one for me on
Boxing Day!

No comments: