Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thailand Revisited (again) .....


My HQ: Hotel Bar
The upper bar area....hic
Ms.Minelli??
An Australian friend gets a face full................

Shirley Bassey?
Tina Turner struts her stuff .........

????

Volleyball contest on a Sunday afternoon

The pool in a quiet moment

I'm on my winter vacation and still haven't decided what I'm going to
do - unfortunately my time restrictions mean that I can't make it to
Southeast Asia as i would like so instead I'm contenting myself with
some snaps of my last jaunt. I'll share some of them with you and
please try to stay awake!!

All the above shots were taken at CC Blooms Hotel in Phuket.
I can highly recommend it as just about the best and friendliest
hotel I've ever stayed in. That goes for everything about the place but
I guess what makes it special is the great staff and management. It's
gay owned and operated but also welcomes anybody who doesn't have
a problem with the gay lifestyle. It's always a bit of a gamble when you
book into a gay oriented hotel - but I can assure you that this is no
knocking shop. If that's what your after, go elsewhere.That's not to say that
you can't have regular guests though - ha ha.

If you're going to Thailand - this place is a have to go! When you book ask or
email Skip the owner. And no I'm not on commission..........


No comments: