Saturday, May 26, 2007

Jena Justice


I watched a BBC documentary this morning on a case that had almost passed me by which is hardly surprising since most things are fairly random to me. I can't get it out of my head and can't understand why this 'thing' isn't booted out of the US judicial system right now - I could talk more but I know it's in the best of hands right now and we should all just publicise it to ensure that justice wins the day and that the spotlight is put on those who have questions to answer outside of the immediate case.

The District Attorney should contemplate his own fate.....................fool, bigot and fraud in public office. You are a disgrace. Early retirement for you but think about the implications of your actions.


Impartiality - that is your judicial function - at least in any civilised community - shame on you.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/story/0,,2083762,00.html

Maybe I'm quick to come to judgement because I've only spent several hours today looking over various reports (which is certainly more time than a barrister and his brief and I should know) but I don't think I was as quick as the D.A in this case (albeit probably folding under pressure) to reach a decision which not only dishonours his office but also the diverse community he is supposed to represent.


DA = Dick Ass.

Let's hope justice prevails and that a school yard ruck doesn't see young men and their futures' destroyed at 'the stroke of a pen'.

No comments: