It's Wednesday already and thank God the weeks seem to be flying by here. My present contract is without doubt the least enjoyable and most soul destroying that I have ever experienced. There have been many times that I've thought of throwing in the towel but have resisted the urge since I've always had the 'don't be a quitter' philosophy. With only a few months remaining (and certainly no inclination to renew), I will have fulfilled my contractual obligations and can move on to pastures new. I think I've discovered many aspects of a job role that I don't like doing and hopefully will be able to avoid such pitfalls in the future. Right now, that's the only positive I can think of that has come out of the whole sorry experience. But you never know, perhaps with the benefit of hindsight I'll be able to see the funny side (although I doubt it!!).

No comments:
Post a Comment