
Yet another ludicrous offering from the land of dick driving traffic...........
Hi!
I'm Cindy and I give out the Boom Bear Award for Excellance!
I went to look at your site. http://www.qek.blogspot.com
It was super!
And since I like your site so much I want to give you my
award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can see the award http://www.boombear.com
at my site there.
Take it and put it on your award winning site!
Hugs and Kisses
I'm Cindy and I give out the Boom Bear Award for Excellance!
I went to look at your site. http://www.qek.blogspot.com
It was super!
And since I like your site so much I want to give you my
award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can see the award http://www.boombear.com
at my site there.
Take it and put it on your award winning site!
Hugs and Kisses
Cindy
Somebody should have told her: I don't do bears (as lovely as they usually are)
and I certainly don't do 'Cindys'!
Cindy has also confirmed my deep rooted prejudice about anybody called
Cindy by her unique spelling of 'Excellence'
which is also duplicated on the highly sort after award.
Somebody should have told her: I don't do bears (as lovely as they usually are)
and I certainly don't do 'Cindys'!
Cindy has also confirmed my deep rooted prejudice about anybody called
Cindy by her unique spelling of 'Excellence'
which is also duplicated on the highly sort after award.

No comments:
Post a Comment