Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Princess Wonder Award!


Hiya! I'm called Princess Wonder and I want to give you myaward!
My award is called the Princess Wonder Award and I only give it to
really really pretty sites.

Your site
http://www.qek.blogspot.com was terrific! Please come to
MY web site
http://princesswonder.50megs.com/. You have to come
there to pick up your award. You get to put the award picture on your
site with a link back to me. I went to your site and saw that it was
very good.

Because wherever you go, there you are!

QEK: I recieved this email this morning and I'm not quite sure if I want to be
associated with a Princess given the fact that I'm a Queen! I'm also not entirely
happy that this site has been described as 'pretty' by none other than the world
renowned 'Princess Wonder' (!!??). It is gratifying to know that she loves me and
very reassuring to know that 'wherever I go, here I am!'.

I mean, who writes this 'air head' garbage? Actually, this so called 'award' has come
as a result of me submitting QEK to a system called 'award me' which I did out of
curiosity. So far, I've been awarded accolades from sites ranging from the good
Princess to geeky role play sites. However, they all have one thing in common and
that's the same link exchange banner at the top of the page (drive more traffic etc).
So in actual fact they never even look at a site in question (boo hoo - maybe I'm not
pretty) but just use this 'ego scam' as a means to increase traffic.

But don't let me stop you, please feel free to apply for Princess Wonder's award today.

And don't forget folks: 'wherever you go, there you are!'.

No comments: